Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let Go of the Mask



Siddhananda: Okay (closing her eyes).

Spirit: I am not in this darkness because I'm dark, I want you to know. I'm not a deceiving one.

Siddhananda: [Also] He wants to say that ...

Spirit: I'm praying that Siddhananda ... that whatever energies may have come from anything in the past, is completely clear.

G: That's been worked on very rapidly (nodding head once decisively and then laughing).

Siddhananda: He says that he can feel it, and he also feels the love that is overpowering. Thank you.

G: Excellent (nodding with approval)! 

Spirit: So, anyway, I am kind of a spunky spirit.

G: Hahahaha ... we like spunk!

Spirit: (laughing) I know you are, too, Guruji, and Siddhananda, is beautiful. I have fun and laugh, and make it seem so exuberant.

Siddhananda: ... almost like on a trampoline ... of, I don't know ... just like ... Yeaahh!!! ... (dancing on her chair with a happy energy).

Spirit: ... am happy to be here.

Siddhananda: It's just a happy spirit that's brought a lot of joy to others just by being very cheerful, and sunny, and cute. But, wanting to say that in some ways that was a mask, because, for him ... inside ... he's been hurting.

G: That's the way it is for a lot of comics on the earth. The ones that do a lot of comedy, they wear that mask, and their comedy comes really out of a lot of pain.

Spirit: Yes, and, you know, that is so it! I don't know about all that are this way, but I know about me ... that I've carried a string of pain ... like a continuous pain, in spite of my outer persona, and others would not see that. They really had no idea. They thought I was very happy. I mean, I was a good person, but my aching has come from ...

Siddhananda: I'm seeing a lot of tears, like a rain of tears. I'm seeing rain of tears and a rock ... mountains, and things ... sorrow.

Spirit: Anyway, I'd like to have this be dissolved and have nature in her beauty come forward.

G: Mmm hmm

Spirit:  What is true in nature.

Siddhananda: They're kind of saying, whether it's nature of truth.. I think it is something like that, ... the seasons of nature taking me over.

G: Right, then you have to let go of wearing the mask, for one. You have to open the heart, and spend more time in nature. Be willing to commune with that, and begin to have that start to move through you. You can gain a lot of lessons from that.

Spirit: Mmm hmmm! I love nature so, and I know Siddhananda does, too. That's it. I think more solitude, too, because I have been very social in my life.

G: Yeah. Yeah, social sometimes is a running away, not wanting to be quiet and to face our demons, etc.

Spirit: ... parties, and comic ... things that are very social.

G: Right, a lot of my path was just spending time next to the Ganges, and opening my heart and let that flow through. So, you might want to spend more time around nature type settings, and just begin to open the heart instead of shielding it all the time.

Siddhananda: I see an image of a river, going through now ... Ganges.. more like mother. He feels that that is beginning to rinse him clean. It's a strong imagery of the Ganges and the Ghats, and he feels the energy of you being Ganga wash him clean.

G: So, you can begin there, and when you are ready, you know, you could start with the COS.

Spirit: Oh, thank you so much! I am so grateful!

G: If you want to do that, ... or just the text of it. If you don't want to [do] the mantra, you can do the rest of it and it would be beneficial to you.

Spirit: Not the mantra?

G: You could do the mantra as well, if you like.

Spirit: Thank you ...

Siddhananda:  not the mantra (laughing) ... they like that mantra (laughing and makes huge eyes)!

G: (laughing) You can do the mantra as well, if it's not too much for you. You can do that as well.

Spirit: And, to know, too, ... I know Siddhananda is psychic, and I can receive the information of the COS psychically. That is not a problem. I can read it that way.

G: Okay, excellent. So, thank you for coming.

Spirit: And, the mantra, do I read the mantra?

G: No, you will say it. So, if you just hang around until the end of our session, we will do the mantra for you.

Spirit: I want to ensure that I had that right, because that mantra is what ... yes (laughing)!

Siddhananda: He wants to say that he can see all of nature in that.

G: Yes!

Spirit: ... like every aspect of God in that.

G: Yes!

Siddhananda: ... and that is what the self ... I guess, the self being the center with the light, and the emanations of God (gesturing with hands to indicate light emanating in all directions).

G: Yes. Right. That's like going into that void. You know, [it's] like the Lingam.  You have the Lingam, which is the void ... that IS of God ... that un-manifest. Then, it comes out through the Yoni, which is the Shakti, or the manifestation of everything that subdivides into what you see ... the seen world. So, yes, that practice and that mantra helps to connect you with that, so you can go into deeper, deeper levels of that.

Spirit: Oh, I can't wait, thank you!

G: Okay, so I am going to put you to the side here. When we finish with the rest of the readings, we will go ahead and close that down, and give that mantra.

G & Siddhananda: Namaste (gesturing with namaste hands)

5 comments:

  1. Namaste - great session with this comic spirit. It's so true that some comedians are so funny yet this comes from a lot of pain. Good pointing to put down the masks and get in touch with nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, nice post. Maybe all that are on this path has come from pain. Possibly. Can relate. Thank you. Good to see how fast they move forward on the other side. Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste- Nice insight intio some comics. Nice to hear he's moving forward..Om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste/\ Always the light at the other end of that tunnel : ) If only that could be a known for those going through those dark times...but it's nice to know that they can startup where they left off should they leave the form... "blessed are they who are poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" /\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, that was Great council from Guruji! Really enjoyed reading that one!! Man would love to get that Mantra back!!! ;-) wink wink… Lucky spirit!

    ReplyDelete