Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christ is Risen



Siddhananda: Palestine, I see some older buildings ... Palestine.

G: Palestine?

Siddhananda: That's what I'm hearing.

G: Palestine.

Siddhananda: Palestine ... ancient ... (pause). So, that's what I'm getting, just some older buildings, I don't know. It looks like a very ancient place, and I see somebody walking down a path ... walking.

G: The old Palestine.

Siddhananda: Yeah, I think that's what they're reflecting now, like that's their homeland.

G: Hmm hmm

Siddhananda: I do see that they are aware of the wars, and things like that, but [I'm asking] what do you need from us? I get a little ... "to be made pure," but ... (pause) something about the holy bible. I just can't [get the full details].

G: Yeah, I think they're Christian. They must have been a follower of Christ in the old Palestine.

Siddhananda: Yeah ... they're saying, "yes, and holy bible." I'm seeing a picture of the bible, and it is old ... kind of their way of saying, "yes, it is older," ... they've studied that.

G: Probably more from the old testament times.

Siddhananda: It's feeling that way.

G: Yeah, the old testament times.

Siddhananda: A lot of it ... lot of complex ...

G: Were they with Christ directly, or no?

Siddhananda: Are they with Christ?

G: No, WERE they with Christ directly?

Siddhananda: Oh, I see what you're saying. You know, I'm feeling maybe ... Jesus.

G: Were they with Yeshua Ben Joesph? At that time, he wasn't called Jesus. He was Yeshua Ben Joseph.

Siddhananda: You know, there's a bit of a feeling of that's around, or something about that.

G: Yeah. He's not a direct disciple of [Jesus].

Siddhananda: I'm glad you're saying that, because something about that feels right for this person, or about all that's been spoken of, you know, ... whatever puzzle is there to put this energy together.

G: Hmm hmm 

Siddhananda:  ... something, again, about the Christ journey, and the cross and the surrender and, ... I guess, they're still aching for that.

G: Yeah. All they have to do [is ask Christ directly]. Have they asked for Christ to come to teach them directly?

Siddhananda: They're saying, "yes," and that that's been like a spring of wonderment, but it also seems like they're stuck on that cross ... not that they're stuck, but on what happened to Christ.

G: Ah ... and that fear is keeping the door closed to Christ.

Siddhananda: YES! That's what they're saying. They're saying they're stuck with that torture.

G: Christ is risen, and he's no longer in that torture. So, if they want they can access Christ directly. I'm sure that Christ would be more than happy to come and teach them directly (smiling).

Siddhananda: They're saying, ...

Spirit: Wow! I never even thought of that.

G: Yeah, Christ is risen and he's in the other realms, and he can come to any realm at any time. All you have to do is open your heart to that and ask him.

Siddhananda: They just were so stuck with that part of it.

G: Yeah ... that part of it. So, the fear kept that door closed from moving forward, but there's nothing to fear. Christ himself said there's nothing to fear. 

Spirit: And, he was reborn.

G: He's reborn, yes. 

Spirit: He's reborn .... (they're crying). Is that true of all spirits?

G: Yes. He was reborn, but he didn't have to come back into an embodied state. He's there. He's 100%  spirit, and he can be with you immediately.

Siddhananda: The feeling is there's more of some dissolving of that picture of the cross. I don't know, maybe it had to do with what's behind (pointing to a cross that was behind them). I don't know, something connected this soul here like that, but not necessarily a bad way.

G: Hmm hmm

Siddhananda: [I see] some dissolving of that imagery of that torture, and of the body. They're saying, ...

Spirit: We're not the body.

G: Yeah, we're not the body. Ask  for the risen Christ.

Spirit: They can do anything with the body, but they can't touch our spirit.

G: Right ... right, exactly. So, ask the risen Christ to come to you, to teach you, and you can be there. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to impart everything to you.

Spirit: Thank you. I'll certainly do that, and I'll drink heartily from that.

G: Yeah, do that now. Don't even wait. Do that now.

Siddhananda: (long pause) I am getting an image of Jesus ... more holding out arms ... just wide and open arms ... like risen from that [cross] ... like the other is gone, and this is what remains. I see another sort of light thing by it (gesturing with hands). So, this is their way of saying, ...

Spirit: I'm doing that, and I'm feeling nourished by that. I didn't know, I was so stuck in that one part of it, and I didn't really get into the other side. I was just hurting, aching for what happened. Thank you so much.

Siddhananda: I can see that energy [of] Jesus Christ holding that light (gesturing with hands close to heart).

G: So, they're with Christ now.

Siddhananda: Yeah ... very nice ... very nice.

G: So, be with Christ, and Christ will explain the whole thing to you (laughing).

Siddhananda: They are saying. "Amen!"

G: Amen

6 comments:

  1. Namaste, beautiful! Always such a pure beauty comes through these. Thank you. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste wow so wonderful to have a better understanding of how Christ works to help all who are open to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, just lovely to see Christ coming to help any that are in need and open their hearts to him. wonderful mysteries that play out within consciousness. Ommm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- Very powerful how this one played out, and the insight into Christ's ways..Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste,
    Nice resolution of that trauma. Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete