Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Spirit Lives, Spirit IS



Siddhananda:  (showing a clear, rose colored stone) This is the last one I have, unless you want to do some of yours.

G:  Did we get through 22 today?

Siddhananda:  No, we had some left, like 14 or something. I just did the ones that were left. We did part of them the other day.

G:  Oh, that's right. I didn't bring any with me today.

Siddhananda:  Oh, okay. These ones are long enough.

G:  Oh, no, I've got plenty waiting.  I've got over 40 something (laughing).

Siddhananda:  I know, that's what you said (smiling). That's a lot (opening the eyes wide)!

G:  We have no lack of ones that want to come through (laughing with a big smile).

Siddhananda:  There you go ... absolutely.  Okay, so let's see (closing eyes).  So, I'm feeling a lot of still energy. They are saying they're in truth ... they're in God ... formless. They're in formlessness.

Spirit:  I have no burdens. I have no cross. I have nothing but IS.

G:  Yeah, it's a realized being.

Siddhananda:  That's what it's feeling like.

Spirit:  I'm not here to play in the world at all. I'm here to tell you to take full opportunity of this time, and let the mind settle and dissolve. I'm not here to play at all.

G:  They're finished with the play of the world and that's fine. When you reach realization, you can be done with the world. You don't have to go back into the world at all.

Siddhananda:  So, they are just remaining there in that formlessness, emptied out of the creative world.

G:  Right. One can remain in that.  Absolutely.

Siddhananda:  They are staying there. That's where they're going to be, and that's it. 

G:  Yeah, one is not compelled to come back into creation once one has reached that realization. If one wants to come back at that point, they can, but they don't have to. They can stay in that formlessness. One is not constrained either way.

Spirit:  I may seem to be speaking like a persona, but I am not a persona.

G:  For them, they are not in that illusion any longer of persona.

Siddhananda:  No. Don't take it to be that (persona). It's a message that spirit lives ... that spirit IS.

G:  Whether one is still within this realm of the transient, or one remains in the formless, it doesn't matter. It's still the same realization ... same cognition.

Siddhananda:  yeah, yeah, yeah ... for sure.

Spirit:  Have no fear.

Siddhananda:  I do see the mudra of 'have no fear' (raising an open hand up with the palm facing the camera).

Spirit:  Have no fear. Let Life in. Nothing is taken away.

G:  Yeah, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost.

Siddhananda.  That's about it. It really encompassed my whole being. I could really feel that stillness and that purity there really beautifully projected from that.  So, I think that's pretty good and they are just going to move on because they're formless (placing her hand on the heart).

G:  Right. They're ... wherever (raising both hands spread out wide and smiling).

Siddhananda:  That's it. You can't say, stay here, or there. That's just not going to work (shaking her head no, smiling and laughing).

9 comments:

  1. Namaste, it's enjoyable to read about descriptions of what enlightenment is- thank you for the transcription.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste- sounds wonderful to be formlessness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Being in That only. Thank you for the message. It is very appreciated. Om shanti. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. namaste, why go back to the world when within that? lovely feeling, thank you so much and om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste. This message is full with stillness ... let mind dissolve, have no fear, nothing is lost. Grateful for this offering and blessing. Thank you. OM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste/\ A hymn resounds in reading this message...
    [Verse 1]
    You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst.
    You shall wander far in safety though you do not know the way.
    You shall speak your words in foreign lands and all will understand.
    You shall see the face of God and live.

    [Refrain]
    Be not afraid.
    I go before you always.
    Come follow me, and
    I will give you rest.

    [Verse 2]
    If you pass through raging waters in the sea, you shall not drown.
    If you walk amid the burning flames, you shall not be harmed.
    If you stand before the pow'r of hell and death is at your side, know that
    I am with you through it all.

    [Verse 3]
    Blessed are your poor, for the kingdom shall be theirs.
    Blessed are you that weep and mourn, for one day you shall laugh.
    And if wicked men insult and hate you all because of me, blessed, blessed are you!

    [Refrain]
    Be not afraid.
    I go before you always.
    Come follow me, and
    I will give you rest." /\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste- This one is very potent and gives energy to keep on moving forward..Om

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste,
    Very nice and thank you to formlessness....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Namaste, This message spurs one forward. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete