Monday, November 30, 2015

The Pure Land

Siddhananda: This one is saying immediately, "I'm not a clear pool." (referring to previous spirit that was worked with, breaking out in laughter).

G: (laughing hard)

Spirit: Please don't kick me out today!

Siddhananda: This is the rock, see (showing a transparent, clear rock).

G: But, they're not a clear pool (still laughing).

Siddhananda: They're not a clear ...no, no (shaking her head no, emphatically) ... not even close to being a clear pool! They are laughing, but they're very ... they're very much hurting. They're very much filled with ... not negative ... just ... (pausing) ... all their conditionings. They're not a clear pool, they keep saying, "no!"

G: Okay, we get that (laughing)!

Spirit: I'm not a waterfall.

G: So, what is it going on with their conditionings? What is there? Where are they at?

Siddhananda: A lot of memories, attachments, a lot of worries ... a lot of just worrying, I guess. Worrying about themselves, about others, about the planet, you know, about the earth, the pollution, the catastrophes.

G: Okay. Okay, alright. You've taken way too much on yourself, and I think you don't have to worry, because God is at the center of all of it, and God is always pure. Okay?

Siddhananda: He's taking a deep breath.

Spirit: So, I don't have to do something about it? I feel like I need to.

G: You do the best that you can do. Of course, you do the best you can do on earth, but you don't have to put all this weight on your shoulders, because God is always pure, and God is at the center of all the creation. So, it will be cleansed in its time.

Spirit: Why does it happen? Why does it have to be in this way?

G: Well, man is the polluter and his ego.

Spirit: Mmm ...yes.

G: Man is the polluter and his ego. So, if you want to get to planetary cleansing, then find out who and what you are in the center of your soul.

Spirit: But, the animals ... the animals ... what about the animals?

G: The animals are also souls, and they move forward as well.

Spirit: What about the animals?

Siddhananda: I'm seeing just zebras ... just all kinds of animals float through my mind (chuckling). I don't know where they were from, if it was from more like an African area. Oh, it is ... it is! They were there when it was such a beautiful land, and they destroyed the land. They came and they burned ... wars.

G: Yeah, they destroyed the land, and they destroyed the elephants just for their tusks. They've done horrendous things.

Siddhananda: They hurt. They're crying. They're crying. They're crying.

G: Yeah, they have done horrendous things. They've done horrendous things.

Spirit: My land ... my land!

G: Yeah, yeah ... but know that it will be cleansed, and there will come a time when the earth will be restored to its former beauty...

Spirit: Oh, thank you.

G: ... restored in a higher vibrational state.

Spirit: Yes, I feel that movement coming forward now in me, but you know, it's hard for me ... my family, my mother, were hurt.
 
G: Right, but you have to let go of that and know that all will be righted in time in karma.


Spirit: Yes. So, for me now, should I let go of this worry?

G: Yeah! You need to let go of the worry. Like they say, the saying ... "Let go and let God."

Spirit: Yes, and this is a saying that's at the heart of all religions.

G: Exactly. Let go and let God ... there's only so much you can do as a single man, etcetera. Of course, we do the best we can do, but you need to get yourself out of the way, and let God work through you.

Siddhananda: He knows of the young boy that was here and wanted to re-live his life in that body when it was so beautiful and lush. He says that he was there, and it was that way. I see a spear and this young, frail, dark-skinned boy. He's very, very cute and sweet, and innocent. He loved that land. He roamed in it, played in it... barefoot.

Spirit: Is that a good thing to do, to go back to that time, when it was pure?

G: You need to go forward, and he understands, too, that he's going to have to go forward. Okay, but no, you need to go forward, not stay in the past. You can't stay in the past.

Spirit: That make sense for me, and I know everyone's different. For me, that makes sense. I think it would be harder for me if I went back.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: For him, it's just something else.

G: Just know that things are going to adjust, and it will get better in time.

Spirit: Thank you! So, moving forward from here, I will try to take steps forward.

Siddhananda: I see some steps.

Spirit: I'm from Africa, so is there something you can give that would harmonize with that, or does it matter?

G: It doesn't matter. You can still do the ... if you want to do the COS and the mantra, you can do that. It doesn't matter what land you're from.

Spirit: Mmm hmm ... makes total sense, because we're not all that anyway at the end of it all.

G: Yeah, exactly.
 

Siddhananda: I'm seeing a yantra now. It's his way of saying, "I see there's one heart."

G: Right.

Spirit: And, that's where we can all heal ... is by going there.

G: Exactly.

Spirit: So, the COS I've heard of, is that okay?

G: Yeah!

Siddhananda: Okay, so can I wait for that as well?

G: Yes, yes.

Siddhananda: Thank you so much. I'm seeing ... his way of saying thank you, are with a lot of animals that are very healthy and running, and his pure land. He wanted to send that to you to say, "thank you."

G: Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Namaste - love this one and his friend. Sad to see how man has destroyed the earth and animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, very dear souls, so sad to feel the violence and destruction of such beautiful land and people... may cleansing come forward.. om shanti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, good pointer, go forward, not relive the past, and let go, let God- nice message

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste- Mans greed is sad thing for sure, bur nice to hear it will be rectified it time..Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, such wonderful council by Guruji... really liked the * Earth being restored in a higher vibrational state*... This message is binning to be out there a lot... It's amazing to feel this amping up... OMM

    ReplyDelete