Saturday, November 21, 2015

Quan Yin



Siddhananda: (selecting the first stone for the day) Oh, it's a pretty one.

Spirit: Hello. I am a pure spirit, I feel. I'm a pure spirit and I desire to go back in body to aid others.

Siddhananda: It sounds like a Quan Yin kind of manifestation that is hoping to help others towards enlightenment. I'm seeing an image of Quan Yin.

Spirit: I'm not fully realized, but I want to help others. I feel I can. I follow the Quan Yin type of energy. I'm here to seek your blessing on this because you and Siddhananda have a mother type of energy, and, that's known in the ethers. I seek your protection and guidance for this work that I feel I'm embarking on.

G: Better than to seek my blessings and guidance, just ask God directly.

Spirit: I want to keep to this path, so it's hard for me to ask if this is an okay path to follow, because I'm really not interested in letting go of this path. So, maybe, I shouldn't even ask.

Siddhananda: I guess, there's a little bit in there of that ... you know, a little whiny voice that says, "Is this the right thing?"

Spirit: Is this the right thing for myself, and for others, to follow this Quan Yin type of energy forward into humanity?

G: Yeah, there are a lot of different paths and not everyone resonates with the same path. So, that's fine, as long as your ultimate goal is to reach God directly, and be a knower of God, and to know what God is, and to join with that, and to join with That and be absorbed in That ... to understand That. Then, it's quite fine.

Spirit: Does that mean, though, that I will lose this energy, this Quan Yin, if I lose my individual self?

G: No, it will be completed.

Spirit: And, then this Quan Yin, will die, though.

G: Yeah, but nothing dies.

Spirit: Okay.

G: Nothing dies. God is the author of Quan Yin. God is the author of all manifestation, so how can it die?

Spirit: Okay.

G: Okay (laughing). You won't lose anything.

Siddhananda: I'm seeing a flower now ... a pink lotus that's opening ... a heart is opening. It's pink, and very beautiful ... glowing. That's her way of saying, "Thank you very much, Mother."

G: Yeah, thank you for coming and may you help humanity (gesturing with namaste hands).

Siddhananda: ... and it's glowing ... a very beautiful, very pink, beautiful lotus ... and thank you to us both, namaste.

G and Siddhananda: Namaste (gesturing with namaste hands).

9 comments:

  1. Namaste, interesting seeing one seek guidance like this, thank you for posting this message

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, a very nice message that speaks to nothing of beauty truly dies.. shanti om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, love Quan Yin energy as well. Sweet gentle beauty. Soothing and healing in aiding the heart to open. Thank you. Omm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, love Guruji's guidance to the soul on how nothing really dies and to let go of that fear. thank you for bringing this. OM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste - A nice message of letting go fully,.Om

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste .. Interesting to see how Quan Yin energy was addressed as if it will be completed once it has experienced enlightenment .. Om

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste, wishing her the best on her adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste, Wow! Thank you to Guruji for Great guidance!!

    ReplyDelete