Monday, November 16, 2015

Source of Health and Vitality



Siddhananda: (showing a white, teardrop shaped stone) Okay, I see the little rock. It’s got the same color aura around it as the rock. I see some really deep green, forest green, coming around that. They are a nature type of energy.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: They have a freshness like that … of new growth, of healthy growth. It’s growing up to trees with animals that live in those trees, and just showing more of a  forest-y kind of feeling.

G: Okay.

Siddhananda: So, let’s see what the message is. They want to display health and vitality.

G: (nodding yes)

Siddhananda: Now I ‘m seeing just a center with a light (moving her hand in a circular motion over the heart center). The light in the center is kind of underground a little bit, and this forest is above. So, it’s kind of coming from that, I guess (motioning to indicate the forest growing up).  That source, that light, is where this health and vitality comes from in its own way. So, again, what you see in the world of appearances ... go further than that, and don't get so stuck on that ... the scene.

G: Exactly.

Siddhananda: It’s a cute forest. It’s got chipmunks, and raccoons, and squirrels jumping from branch to branch.

G: I could use some of that energy today. I have not slept in three nights. I‘m absolutely toast at the moment (drawing the energy toward her with both hands).  Pour it in, because I'm sit'in over here ready to keel over any second (laughing).

Siddhananda: Fresh energy, recharge energy (moving her hands to circulate the energy toward G)

G: Yeah, if you just plug me in, that would be good today (smiling).

Siddhananda: Yesterday, I was going downhill. I have a little more energy in this moment, but I don’t know about in a few hours, so I'm going to get it while it’s here. So, we’ll just sit in this forest with the little chipmunks (laughing).

G: Oh, that would be nice ... could use that forest green energy today.

Siddhananda:  It’s there, though. Thank you so much for that message. It’s very nice.

G: Thank you for coming (placing her hand on the heart).

9 comments:

  1. Nice healthy message, thank you for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Nice message full of green energy. Very appreciated here. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste. Lovely, lovely message of freshness and healing green. Thank you. OM

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is always the nature imagery... fresh growth, can't beat that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste,
    Always so refreshing to be in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice imagery and message of the vitality of life..Om

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste, always Love the greenery... Such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste, Thank you for the refreshing message.

    ReplyDelete