Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Moving Forward



Siddhananda: This person's name is Sharisha, or Sharisa. It's something female.

G: Okay. Welcome. Namaste (bringing the hands together in the namaste gesture).

Siddhananda: Namaste (gesturing with hands). Loving light ... I like the love today (laughing)!

G: (laughing with Siddhananda)

Siddhananda: She's just another loving spirit, and she is from another level, too. She knew the other man that came, that was having ... I'm seeing that one foot here, one foot there, man.

G: Right, the [one from the] light body realm.

Spirit: So, we are psychic. We don't speak so much with words. [We communicate with] telepathy ... telepathy and just union, or blending energies.

G: Right.

Siddhananda: She's somehow a mother there. I can see little lights that are around her. It's just cute (laughing). It sounds like right now she needs to stay. She has work to do there with raising her children, but may want to, eventually, move forward. She's wondering what she can do now to prepare. She doesn't feel like the other man. I don't remember what his name was. I'm not getting his name. I just see those feet in two [places], and he's kind of like this still (gesturing with a back-and-forth motion), but he is working on it (laughing).

G: (laughing)

Siddhananda: He's laughing, too.

Spirit: I don't feel that I was like him to where I just stayed and enjoyed the pleasures. I felt that I needed to live a life here, and to cultivate the richness here in me, and I really have drunk this in, in a good way. It's not that I feel like I need to stay, and it really doesn't matter to me, but I do want to definitely, in whatever ways it is most beneficial, move on, eventually. So, I'd like to know, ... because I have a husband and children here ... how can I prepare for that? In me, what I do now is I sit a lot. The nature here is unbelievable, and it's so pure. The energy is so heightened ... sparkling waterfalls, and sun and mountains and lush. So, I sit there a lot, and that in itself is incredible, but there's still an individual person here, you know.

G: Right

Spirit: I know that it hasn't all broken down, so I just sit in that. I bask in that. I love, and I put out love.

Siddhananda: There's a little bit of a Buddhist feeling to me that she may have had in her life.

Spirit: So, what now, do you think, [is needed] to prepare, to open, because after the rearing of my children, I'm really desiring, whatever comes, to move forward. What should I do now?

G: Yeah, that realm is a little difficult to transcend, because when they have their relations, they are totally heart to heart and totally bonded. So, it's not that they don't have that Bhakti element already there, ...

Siddhananda: That's there, right.

G: It's 100% there.

Siddhananda: I feel that. I can feel her light. I can feel her love.

G: Yeah, they're totally Bakhti.

Siddhananda: I mean, anyone here would love to be at that level, trust me ... huh, huh!

G: It's like the Krishna realms, where he talks about the different lokas, and you can go into the heavenly realm, and stay there and enjoy that until you run out of your ... however many credits you have, so to speak (laughing).

Siddhananda: That's it. No, exactly.

G: When you run out of your credits for all of the good deeds you've done, etcetera, you'll be drawn back into the more corporeal type of realms.

Spirit: That's it. That's it! I don't know how many more credits I have, but that's exactly it. Once this time is done, it's done.

G: Yeah. And then you just go back into body form and you continue on from there. So, while you are there, you just continue to remain in the heart, and, you have a very good starting place when you come back to form again.

Spirit: So, more than likely it will be. But, I don't know.. I don't know where I will go from here.

G: We don't know where it will go or what dimension they will be in, but, they will be definitely in a more corporeal type of form to move forward.

Siddhananda: "Sure, and that's fine with me", she said, and I do feel like a purifying energy, that is like the Ganges, and very purifying and rich, and..

Spirit: So, if that's what's meant to be, I am not worried, like my children and people here are so blessed with light, that I don't worry. And that's about all then, so I should just kind of continue with [what] I am doing?

G: Exactly.. exactly.. Just stay very opened in the heart, etcetera, and you know, again, when you leave, it's not like you have real difficult things, you have already made it to some of the heavenly realms and some of the Lokas. And so, you know, I am sure, that you have been doing your path quite well.

Siddhananda: And I am seeing, I'm getting lotuses today too, cause I see a beautiful pink lotus unfolding and beaming (showing how its beaming with her hands).. that she is holding.. that's her way of saying I love you both.

G:Thank you, Namaste (gesturing with hands). Thank you for coming.

5 comments:

  1. Namaste- interesting to hera of these relams and that they are not the be all and end all...Om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - a sweet and loving spirit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, very interesting and very appreciated. Sweet spirit indeed. Good to read. Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, that was a beautiful exchange... Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete